Re: [Czechlist] CHAT: Prvni Red Bull

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2002
      I think you are too harsh to TV sport news guys, Matej. Even the youngest
      generation would not indulge in saying C.T.hokejova extraliga immediately
      after Ceska prvni Gambrinus fotbalova liga -and to learn new such strings
      every season when sponsors change. I suspect they are under strict orders of
      their boss and some kind of marketing contracts.

      As to the Red Bull's crowding to one line, I am afraid this would make the
      fonts too small to catch the eyes of bystanders...

      M.,
      svobodné kopi anglictina cestina prekladatel