Re: ADMIN Delayed Posting

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2002
      --- In Czechlist@y..., "Martin Janda" <martinjanda@v...> wrote:
      > Hi folks,
      >
      > The message below, as well as several others bofere, has been posted
      about 24 hrs after sending from my PC. Have you got the same
      experience?

      Hello Martin,

      One possible reason is that Yahoo Groups appears to be overhauling
      their systems, combining "Yahoo Clubs" with "Yahoo Groups" and
      goodness knows what else, hence the downtime at the weekend and the
      backlogs.

      Check out the Yahoo Groups lists for list moderators (e.g.
      for-egroup-moderators and ListHelp) for details. You'll see that lots
      of people have been experiencing delays lately.