Re: [Czechlist] CHAT: Eat-and-run

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2002
      On 3/1/02 4:51 AM, "Simon Vaughan" <rachelandsimon@...> wrote:

      > Michael, you're an entrepreneurial type: ever thought of branching
      > out into sausage-exporting? You could do Smithfield ham, too. Blue Danube
      > Meat-packing and Translation Services. Yeah, has a ring to it, doesn't it?

      Hmm, I'd prob'ly want to do chorizo. And picante sauce--anyone want to buy
      some picante sauce?

      Michael

      --
      _
      | |
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2002
        On 3/1/02 5:20 AM, "JPKIRCHNER@..." <JPKIRCHNER@...> wrote:

        > And the desperate desire for smazeny syr never goes away.

        Hmm, we were just discussing Ukrainian salo on another list. Pure pork fat,
        prepared in any number of ways....

        Michael

        --
        "More and more of our imports are coming from overseas."
        - George W. Bush