Job: medical editing

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2002
      Is there anyone here with a medical background who would care to edit some
      Czech translations for me by Monday? (Don't worry, I'm not the one who
      translated them into Czech!) It will probably be between 2 and 4 hours'
      work. In Word and PowerPoint; I'll need the PowerPoint edits by fax or
      scanned file.

      Please let me know privately, not through the list, if you're interested,
      and send a copy of your CV/resume and editing rates if I don't already have
      them.

      Thanks,
      Michael

      ****PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW PHONE NUMBERS****
      Tel. (+1-512) 989-7480, Fax (+1-512) 989-2428