Re: Sarka - Yahoo Messenger

  • Vit Ruzicka
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      Sarko,

      na Yahoo mam ID bud:

      vitruzicka

      nebo:

      vit_ruzicka2002

      Asi jsem zrovna nebyl on-line.

      Muzes take zkusit NetMeeting, primo z me webove stranky:

      www.vitezslavruzicka.cz/netmeeting

      LFW

      Vit

      _________________________

      Art - Opera
      An unalterable and unquestioned law of the musical world required that
      the German text of French operas sung by Swedish artists should be
      translated into Italian for the clearer understanding of English
      speaking audiences.

      Edith Wharton (1862�1937), U.S. novelist.

      The Age of Innocence (1920).[i]

      _____

      [i]Encarta� Book of Quotations � & (P) 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All
      rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.