Another challenge (was Cesky Honza)

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      I thought I'd throw this one out for fun:

      A the father of one of my students works in a factory where the workers have
      a lot of creative nicknames. One of the employees is a thin, lanky
      round-headed man with a long grey beard, and he happens to look like one of
      the famous Islamic fundamentalist heads of state of the late 20th century.
      The other distinguishing feature of this man is that he borrows people's
      tools and never returns them.

      His nickname in the plant -- and try to translate this -- is "the
      Aya-tool-ah".