TERMs: streetboat, totem

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2002
      Hi there,

      have you encountered the words "streetboat" (street boat)
      and "totem" in reference to car styles? They may be in-house
      (Toyota) expressions, I guess. Just for my greater
      confidence...

      Jirka Bolech
    • Rubková
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
        Hi there,

        could you help me with the above-mentioned term? It should be some document.

        The context is as follows:
        Specification means Building Permit, Planning Permit, Clients' Brief,
        MainManager and Instruction to Tender.

        I have never encouter this term before.

        Thank a lot.

        ---
        Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
      • Rubková
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
          Sorry I did not finished my sentence.
          I have never encouter this term before in civil engineering and as a name of
          a document.

          Thank a lot.

          ---
          Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2002
            Rubkova inquired:

            > MainManager

            There appears to be software of that name. See
            http://www.power-technology.com/contractors/tandd/linuhonnun
            /index.html, but I suspect your document might as well be
            just unauthentic English, like mine or like at
            http://www.yancheng.com/zhuhua/zhuhua.html where it's a job
            title.