Re: THANKS: TERM Cz > En Kod

  • Paul Merriam
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      I'll respond to this one. The Russian document said something like "We
      found this ad in Czechoslovakia which talks about the wonders of Veritol."
      So I assumed it was in Czech (but it appears now to have been transported
      from Yugoslavia to Czechoslovakia at some point. Before anyone starts
      talking about boundaries, it was found in the 1950's when both Yugoslavia
      and Czechoslovakia existed.)

      Paul W. Merriam, Fairfax, VA
      pmerriam@...