Re: Teprve pivem je z^i'zen^ kra'sne^js^i'

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 25, 2002
      --- In Czechlist@y..., Mara Dvorakova <dolemite@s...> wrote:

      > here's my 2cents....
      >
      > "Only beer makes thirst more beautiful"
      > to me that has a nice, manly, to-the-point, does-a-body-good
      feeling... ;-)))

      Oh yes, very nice - but there is the rather prosaic logical objection
      that the phrase implies thirst is beautiful in the first place. But
      wait - you have inspired me....

      Only beer can make thirst feel <i>so good</i>

      Only beer can make thirst feel like fun

      Thirst feels glorious with a beer

      Enjoy your thirst with a beer

      :(

      So Jirka, pass on my greetings to the people on the JTP list and tell
      them to drop by sometime.

      M. (reaching for the port decanter)