8Introduction

  • slavka kellnerova
    Nov 2, 1999

      >So I look forward to your introductions and any questions that you may
      >have.

      Hello Czechlist members,

      My name is Stanislava Kellnerova and I work as Department Head at the
      Collective Copyright Administration Department of Dilia Theatrical and
      Literary Agency. I have translated and co-translated several plays into
      Czech and very much enjoy this work, though sometimes I do need help with
      idioms.

      I think this list for Czech translators is a very good idea and I look
      forward to hearing from other translators.

      Slavka
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic