52354Re: [Czechlist] Length of resume in Europe

    Sep 17, 2013
      Thanks, Matej. I figured as much, but I wondered if there was something I didn't know.

      I have actually been asked to fill out a Europass CV form before, but after a while, I just stopped, because it asks for all kinds details I consider irrelevant and that I don't have at my fingertips, but on the other hand, it has no entries for things I think are really important to list. It seemed to me it could only have been devised by a poorly supervised government bureaucrat and I didn't think it would reflect most applicants' experience well. Now if someone asks for a Europass CV, I just don't bother.

      Jamie