      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Matej Klimes
      Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 12:50 PM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] Re: Expression

      In the case of the film's plot, yes, alth' we'd probably prefer
      something more straightforward like "žena robot/robotická žena"

      .. for the concept in real life - a wife dependent on their husband and
      having no personality of her own... I don't think we have an
      established expression..

      And I agree with Martin that the Czech title of the movie will not say
      much to most people/will not suggest this concept automatically, unless
      they have seen the flick in Czech...