51531Re: [Czechlist] Velka potřeba

    Apr 29, 2013
      In my family we went "little toidee" and "big toidee", but we were the only family I met who used those expressions.

      Later I thought that the expressions were derived "mala strana" and "velka strana", but once I saw an antique potty chair whose brand name was "Little Toidey" (many for sale on auction sites now). So maybe that word "toidey" was more common in the old days.

      We called a boy's thing his "toidier".

      Jamie