51412Re: Mechanial (and other) keyboards for translators

  • Kostas
    Apr 9, 2013
      Keyboard that I prefer most is depicted here (I refer only to the kind of keys and their setup available on external keyboards as well):

      http://accessories.over-blog.us/article-laptop-accessory-how-to-open-an-ibm-thinkpad-keyboard-112909637.html

      Simply: low keys adjacent one to another without spaces around them. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any laptop on the market today that would have these.

      K.

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Buchtel" <brundibar@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      >
      > I need a new PC keyboard, and I've heard about mechanical keyboards, which should be more comfortable to type on (and safer for my tendons).
      >
      > After researching the topic on the web, I plan to buy a keyboard with Cherry MX Red Switches, in particular Rosewill RK-9000RE.
      >
      > Do you use a mechanical keyboard? If so, what type of switches do you prefer (red/brown/black, linear/tactile...)? What's your experience?
      > Any recommendations? Thanks in advance for any ideas!
      >
      > And in general - how do you choose your PC keyboards?
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Marek

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic