51277Re: [Czechlist] Professional opportunity

    Mar 22, 2013
      I don't think US law requires the website owner to be identified, and it probably falls under the principle of caveat emptor. However, there are strict laws about spam e-mail here.

      In our translators association I often have to make members understand that when an agency's website has no real contact information, it shouldn't be trusted. You'd think it would be common sense, but apparently it's not.

      Jamie