50938Re: [Czechlist] Hugging the door

  • Charles Stanford
    Feb 20, 2013
      I suppose the "hugging" is because there should be romance involved on a
      date - but the only thing on Obama's mind was how quickly he could get away
      from the talks. One step down from "sitting on the fence". Maybe someone
      from the US can put us straight (I have never come across it) but that is
      what it sounds like to me.