50892Dopravni dostupnost

  • (no author)
    Feb 12, 2013
      Hi list,

      I'm a bit slow today and can't think of an elegant way to say dopravni
      dostupnost..

      It's for a bilingual brochure on an office development.. there are two
      columns of symbols/keys headed DOPRAVNI DOSTUPNOST (listing all major
      roads, train stations, airport etc.) and MHD/PUBLIC TRANSPORT (listing
      nearby Metro and tram stations)....

      Nothing I usually say in this context sounds particularly good on its
      own and in this contrast (to public transport), best I have is
      "Transport infrastructure" but I'm sure there's a better solution..

      Thanks for any ideas

      Matej