      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Martin Janda
      Sent: Friday, November 02, 2012 1:13 PM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] Re: Neodolatelna nabidka

      It depends Sarka, butwith large technical project, say 15k +, often it is.
      Once you finetune your CAT tool and your brain to the text and style
      - and establish the core terminology - things are much easier with most
      technical projects I have seen. Plus, you will most likely get hundreds or
      even thousands of internal match words that get paid at the full rate.
      (Unless you accept wordcounts from Logoport, for instance.)

      Sure, I am talking about technical texts such as manual, not literature.

      The other thing is that clients offering such large projects often expect
      very deep discounts - often much deeper than what is reasonable and
      appropriate to the working time saved. You might save 10-20% of time but
      they require a 50% cut.

      Martin