50160Re: [Czechlist] [Preklady] Re: Neodolatelna nabidka

  • hgeige@aol.com
    Nov 2, 2012
      Yes, of course, the cost of living in NY or CA is higher than in, let us
      say, Alabama, but the salaries are "proportionate", so are the rents, i.e.
      very high, that is why the national average is lower, I suppose.

      Hannah

      In a message dated 11/2/2012 1:20:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      czechlist@... writes:

      Hanka, cut all those prices in half, and you've got an ordinary US cost of
      living.

      Still, I get your point.

      Jamie