50146Re: [Czechlist] Re: Neodolatelna nabidka

    Nov 2, 2012
      It depends Sarka, butwith large technical project, say 15k +, often it
      is. Once you finetune your CAT tool and your brain to the text and style
      - and establish the core terminology - things are much easier with most
      technical projects I have seen. Plus, you will most likely get hundreds
      or even thousands of internal match words that get paid at the full
      rate. (Unless you accept wordcounts from Logoport, for instance.)

      Sure, I am talking about technical texts such as manual, not literature.

      The other thing is that clients offering such large projects often
      expect very deep discounts - often much deeper than what is reasonable
      and appropriate to the working time saved. You might save 10-20% of time
      but they require a 50% cut.

      Martin