49190Re: [Czechlist] chov vs. odchov

    Jun 9, 2012
      I would probably go for something like 'Water - (Adult) Pigs/Hen/Cows'
      or whatever your animal is. And 'Water - Chicken/Calfs/Piglets'... for
      the odchov title. If the client's client knows anything about farming,
      s/he should be able to accept that - if it comes to the worst, you can
      always explain them Czechs think along different lines than Americans...

      HTH
      Martin