48512Re: [Czechlist] vykonanim statnej skusky

    Mar 1, 2012
      At least in the English-speaking country where I live, there is no such thing as a state exam at the end of a university course. The exam is just drawn up by the professor.

      So you need to put "state" before "examination", because that indicates to English speakers that it was some kind of standardized national examination administered by, or at least accepted by the government.

      Also, "culminating" is quite correct in this usage.

      Jamie