      From: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Czechlist@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of James Kirchner
      Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 4:41 PM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Czechlist] snasky

      I've got "snas^ka" in a text about a veterinary medication, but the
      substance is only intended for pigs.

      As far as I know, pigs don't lay eggs ("At least no news come out so far!"
      to quote the Chinese Miss Universe contestant speaking about men getting
      pregnant), so there are three other possibilities:

      1. The subtitle this appears in could be just a standard one used for any
      medication for any animal.
      2. "Snaska" here means ovulation.
      3. "Snaska" is intended to mean giving birth to a litter of piglets.

      Help would be appreciated.