46881Re: [Czechlist] Creative translation contest: Lichoz^routi, Lichac^e

    Aug 3, 2011
      "Odd sock eaters" sounds redundant to me, as if some Czech technical writer had added an extra adjective just to make sure.

      I think that in North America there's a danger of kids assuming that an "odd sock eater" is a regular sock eater who's got something wrong with him.

      Jamie