46865Re: [Czechlist] Creative translation contest: Lichoz^routi, Lichac^e

    Aug 3, 2011
      Well, Steve, "Sock Eater" is common enough to have made it into the Urban Dictionary:
      http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sock%20Eater

      Nearly everyone I know is aware of the Sock Eater.

      This means those books will be falling on very fertile ground in the US. The movies, not so much. Hollywood will wind up remaking them.

      Jamie