46539Firefox downgrade?

    Jun 28, 2011
      Anyone knows how to return Firefox to two or three versions earlier
      without losing settings, favorites and add-ons??

      I usually click on upgrade to Firefox XX when it pops-up... I've lost
      fingerprint log-on and other add-ons by doing it some time ago, now
      Firefox 5 doesn't support Google toolbar(!)... Has Google done
      something to the Mozilla guys (apart from releasing Chrome) to
      disappear from Firefox's default home page and now not making the
      toolbar compatible with Firefox 5? I'm going back..

      I don't want to uninstall and then install new old version (because it
      would take me days to set everything up) and not sure if I can just
      install an older version and get all the settings and add-ons before I
      uninstall the new one....

      Ohryzek na viku, to je dobry bonmot, Martine...

      Dik za sugestions, jestli nekdo neco takoveho delal..