46226Re: [Czechlist] take the paradigm

    Jun 2, 2011
      It's actually pretty good marketing speak for technical material. It's clear.

      "Taking" there can be visualized as picking up a tool, or something similar. "He took his hammer and pounded in the rest of the nails." "He took his knife and slit open the deer."

      So they've got this paradigm called "server virtualization", and they're picking it up like a tool and doing something with it. That's the image.

      Jamie