45818Re: [Czechlist] Another deadly Czech-English dictionary definition

  • Gerald Turner
    Apr 5 2:12 PM
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_(confectionery)

      Re writing something really terrible, I've had more than enough of
      practice translating would-be literary masterpieces over the years.

      Gerry

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic