45817Re: [Czechlist] Another deadly Czech-English dictionary definition

    Apr 5, 2011
      Ow know. I don't know what Brighton rock is.

      Keep this in mind: I once won an expensive prize for writing the worst first paragraph to a nonexistent romance novel, and I gave it away. I'd just entered to see if I could win. :-)

      (You wouldn't believe how much work it is to write something really terrible.)

      Jamie