      From: Jennifer Hejtmankova
      Date: 31.3.2010 21:57:47
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Czechlist] Comprehension

      It's still true for the most part, Sarka, in case you haven't noticed. My
      daughter didn't get her ears pierced until she was 7, and for the first year
      of her life was constantly told what a cute little boy she was, even when
      she was wearing pink flowered outfits. Things don't change THAT much in just
      a few years...and probably won't for some time yet. They even do it in some
      areas of the US with heavily hispanic populations too, FWIW.

      Jennifer