4256Re: TERM: process instrumentation

  • Martin_Kupka1@hotmail.com
    Dec 1, 2000
      Hello Tom,

      "Process Analytical Pad" is the name of one division of the company,
      the divisions of which are based on product differentiation. There
      are some of other divisions: Brooks, Flow / Micro Motion,
      Measurement, Systems, Valves, Regulators etc."
      Otherwise, thanks for your suggestion concerning the term "process
      instrumentation".

      Martin.

      --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, Barendregt <barendregt@e...> wrote:
      > Hi Martin,
      >
      > I would say that "process instrumentation" could
      be "nastroje/prostredky
      > rizeni technologickych procesu" or "(merici a) regulacni zarizeni."
      >
      > As to the "process analytical pad" - I am a bit confused by this
      word
      > combination... is it an input or output device? None of the above?
      >
      > Tom
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic