41574Re: [Czechlist] Re: první úterý/čtvrtek

  • Valerie Talacko
    Nov 27, 2009
      Tuesday 1st seems to be the best day, then - I'll book for 7pm,
      downstairs at U knihovny, Veleslavínova 10, metro Staroměstská.
      www.uknihovny.cz .
      I'll book for a couple more in case anyone else can make it.

      See you soon,

      Valerie