38522Should be 'Reversed Culture Shock' - RE: [Czechlist] Re: stiff your upper lip

  • Romana
    Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Tanja,

      Yes, I found this thread very interesting and entertaining, too! If you want
      any more material, you are welcome to contact me directly at
      translators@..., and I will tell you my whole story. In short: Born
      in CZ to Czech parents, grown up in Austria and Germany from age of 7 (but
      always maintained close links to the CZ), found a new (the perfect) home in
      Australia at age 38 (year 2000). My apologies to all other readers, I wasn't
      able to find the way to contact Tanja directly. (Can't make any sense of
      your 'PS', dear Tanja, either.)

      Best regards,

      Romana