38469More betting terms: settlement/setttled, to win/each way

    Jan 1, 2009
      While we're at it, more asterisked terms in context below, budu vdecny za vysvetleni ci dokonce CZ ekvivalent:

      *Dead Heat* Rules
      11.1 A Dead Heat occurs where two or more participants in an event tie for first and second place. In the event of two selections having a Dead Heat, the customer's stake is split with half the stake applied to the winning selection and the other half lost. With more than two selections, the stake is split proportionately.

      12. *Ante Post* Bets
      12.1 Ante post bets are those placed at prices on named selections taking part in an event before it has started. Bets are accepted '*all in, run or not, entered or not*', which means that should your selection fail to take part in an event, the bet is a loser unless our rules for an individual sport specifically state otherwise. In all cases we reserve the right to impose *a Rule 4* to reflect returning stakes on selections that do not take part.