      From: coilinoc
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 12:18 AM
      Subject: [Czechlist] Help: nadpracovat

      Hi there,

      Does anyone know what this phrase means exactly?

      I have very little context:
      It's a text about employers attitudes to foreign employees:

      U pracovniku v nemanualnich pracovnich pozicich se jedna zejmena o
      moznost prizpusobit si zacatek a konec pracovni doby, u manualnich
      pracovniku pak spise prilezitost nadpracovat si cast pracovniho dne
      nebo i delsi casovy usek

      I don't think it's overtime but some sort of arrangement where you
      work four ten-hour days instead of five eight-hour days to get your
      forty hour week. Am I right in this interpretation? And, if so, what
      would we call that in English? (flexitime?)

      MTIA

      Coilin