38002Re: [Czechlist] help ces-eng Utvar ochrany prezidenta, arcibiskupstvi prazske, camary

  • Helena Subrtova
    Nov 2, 2008
      Utvar ochr. prezidenta is a special police unit - to protect the president
      http://www.mvcr.cz/clanek/utvar-pro-ochranu-prezidenta-ceske-republiky.aspx

      camara - additional info: in the text that I have it is mentioned that
      the Guard of Honour of the Slovak Republic have it on their uniforms.

      http://testpilot.sk/cspsr/news.php

      Maybe somebody from Slovakia could help.

      Helena