37998RE: [Czechlist] LEGAL: W-9 form (USA)

    Oct 27, 2008
      * I think they would just be satisfied with your zivnostensky list,
      wouldn't they?

      I don't think it's this what they need. Zivnostensky list entitles me to do
      business in certain areas of expertise, but they need some sort of a
      taxpayer registration certificate or affirmation. They now tell me, if my
      local legislation does not require this, I don't need to provide it...

      Jirka Bolech

      No virus found in this incoming message
      Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (5.0.0.10 - 10.100.047).
      http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/

      No virus found in this outgoing message