34933Re: [Czechlist] Request for help - unclear sentence

  • Jennifer Hejtmánková
    Nov 24 2:12 PM
      Well, it's terrible English to begin with! Yikes! I would say that
      the "by" should be "of" - basically saying that when the indicator
      lights up to show that something's happened with the tire pressure
      (the "event"), it will be displayed in place of the tire pressure
      information. I have a similar system in my Renault.

      At least that's how I see it :)

      good luck,