34932Request for help - unclear sentence

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Nov 24, 2007
      Dear listmates!

      I am translating a car owner's manual. In the section about the tyre pressure monitoring system, there is the following sentence that I do not understand:

      "When indication by event occurs, the malfunction is viewed in the place of the information on tyre pressure levels."

      What I am particularly confused by is the beginning phrase "When indication by event occurs".

      Can you please help me either by explaining or rephrasing it or by suggesting a suitable Czech translation? Thanks very much in advance.

      Regards,
      Jarda