32870Re: [Czechlist] Re: HELP: EN-CZ KNITTING DICTIONARY/PLETACÍ SLOVNÍK

  • Bedrich Hadziu
    Mar 2, 2007
      Thanks a lot, Liz.

      The first link does not work, though. Could you please write it again?

      Enjoy the weekend,

      Bedrich

      Liz Spacilova <spacils@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      How is her German? Here are two glossaries with English-German (and
      a multitutde of other languages except Czech):

      http://www.needlepointers.com/displaypage.aspx?
      ArticleID=32107&URL=http%3a%2f%2fmybev.club.fr%2fdico.html

      http://www.wiseneedle.com/glossary.asp

      I wonder if Burda ever came out with a German-Czech knitting
      glossary ...

      Good luck

      Liz

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Bedrich Hadziu <bhadziu@...> wrote:

      > Zdravím na skupinu,
      >
      > jedna moje dobrá známá si poøídila brožurky o pletení v
      angliètinì, ale má velké problémy s porozumìním nìkterých anglických
      výrazù z oblsati pletení.