32724Re: HELP: miscellaneous terms

  • iseykora
    Feb 1, 2007
      "BED CAMERA" bych prelozil jako "kamera monitorujici loze"

      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Jaroslav Hejzlar"
      <jaroslav.hejzlar@...> wrote:
      > Hello, dear listmates!
      > I am translating some documents on supply and installation of
      special process equipment for paper works and in particular the
      recovery boiler air system.
      > In the punch list, there is one item I do not understand quite
      well (the problematic term is in upper case):
      > "Rail and support for BED CAMERA on front wall to be temporarily
      > Then there is a document with the heading:
      > CO-LOGG
      > KPAB-VAM
      > (where only the "VAM" part is quite clear, because it is the name
      of the German contractor)
      > and the document contains a table with the following columns:
      > CO no. - Subject - Amount - Rec'd date - App'd date - App'd
      amount - Comments
      > I guess that "CO" could be "change order", the next two columns
      are clear, then I guess that "Rec'd date" could be "Date of
      receipt", but I am completely at a loss with the next two columns
      ("App'd date" and "App'd amount").