32067Re: [Czechlist] Please recommend a rotten website

    Oct 13, 2006
      I'm glad I put your mind at ease, Honza.

      Some Indonesians have surnames and some don't. I had to go help an
      Indonesian man apply for a US social security card once, and his
      father had a surname and his mother didn't. He had to work out a
      solution to that right there on the spot.

      Jamie