29465Re: TERM: at the end of the day + experiences

    Jan 2, 2006

      > On Jan 2, 2006, at 6:13 PM, melvyn.geo wrote:
      at the end of the day (OK, this can be an excruciatingly dreary
      > > cliche, Jamie, especially when uttered in a slow monotone)
      >
      > You're British! I said it's okay!

      Does it not occur to you that we can find such cliches tedious too? :-)

      And then there is 'over the moon' for 'happy' and 'sick as a parrot'
      for 'upset'.

      > Anywhere this person uses "experience", it can be replaced with
      > "graphics", "animation", "look", "appearance", "function",
      > "functionality" or any pair or combination of them.

      Possibly. Not sure. I think you're losing a lot of the buzz.