29436Vesely Bizon - Don't Miss the First Gathering in 2006

    Jan 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      Everyone (including Milan and lurkers!) will be wellcome at 7 pm on the
      upcoming Tuesday, Jan 3, at U veseleho bizona, Stefanikova ul., Prague 5
      (Smichov). I am afraid we won't help that much with niceties such as
      drevni doba (unless Melvyn arrives) but we can cover more hands-on stuff
      such as software, payment practices, accounting (a new tax bill adopted,
      eh?) and whatever comes to our minds.

      Yeah, and have a lot of money PLUS personal liberty in 2006!