26124TERMS: driving licence

  • kzgafas
    Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all:

      I would like to ask you to help me with the following terms. They
      all regard to driving licence (document). Each term is followed by a
      line or two of context. Please provide me with the Czech term or an
      Eng or Czech explanation. Thank you,

      K.

      impression
      (I need a faithfull word: tisk?, napis?)
      Cntxt: Black impression on page 4: For All Categories

      canvas
      smooth canvas paper or paper-like materials

      advantage seal
      plastic coat contains the advantage seal of greenish colouring in
      the form of coat of arms

      bourdon text
      pink paper with bourdon text

      wet stamp
      and use of wet stamp to secure the photograph
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic