24628Re: Help: "ze sveho" and one or two other terms

  • kzgafas
    Nov 30, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "coilinoc" <coilinoc@y...> wrote:

      > Hi there folks!
      > I was wondering if you could help me with the following sentence:
      >
      > Pro pripad, ze by nekdo vuci kupujicim uplatnoval jakoukoliv
      > pohledavku, ci jine pravo pred prevodem vlastnickeho prava podle
      > teto kupni smlouvy spojene s vlastnictvim k prevadenym podilum na
      > techto nemovitostech, prodavajici se zavazuji, ze pohledavku
      zaplati
      > ci jine pravo uspokoji ze sveho a dale, ze kupijicim uhradi
      vznikle
      > skodu.
      >
      > Specifically, I'm not precisely sure what "ze sveho" means here.
      Is
      > there a word missing or is it perhaps a fixed expression
      > meaning "from one's own resources/funds" or something?

      Sure, "from their own resources" is right. "Ze sveho" is somewhat
      truncated form.

      > Also, do you know what a "nosna cast" might be in this context?
      >
      > Aktiva spolecnosti predstavuji prevazne nemovity majetek, jehoz
      > podstatnou a nosnou cast tvori hotely provozovane dcerinou
      > spolecnosti (perhaps "productive part"?)

      Hard to find an English term. Nosna cast (supporting, carrying)
      means that this part bears something else. While "podstatna" is of
      general meaning, "nosna" means it may pay for other expenses,
      investments, salaries, etc. Yes, basically kind of "productive".

      K.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic