24331Re: [Czechlist] Off-topic: Czech view of Bush

  • Michael Grant
    Nov 6 9:12 PM
      On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 23:27:13 -0500, James Kirchner
      <jpklists@...> wrote:

      > > > three years or so was enough to wash away the memory of communist
      > > > tyranny and turn kids into standard MTV Euro-lefties.
      > >
      > > Sure, and everyone knows what Stalinists those MTV people are. Please.
      >
      > Of course I wasn't claiming MTV people are anything like Stalinists.

      Your friend seems to have been--unless I'm completely missing the
      point of that quote?

      Michael

      --
      "Aber ja! Es gibt unendlich viel Hoffnung. Nur nicht für uns."
      - Franz Kafka