24304Re: Off-topic: Czech view of Bush

  • janvanek
    Nov 5, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Michael Grant <mgrant@g...> wrote:

      > Just curious--what's the general Czech perception of the Bush
      regime,
      > excuse me, administration? Do they take more of an "Old Europe" or
      > "New Europe" view? Or somewhere in between, or do they not really
      > care?

      Trying to keep as ontopic as possible (so I WON'T post a great
      argument about a question discussed here before :-), I'd put it Old
      Europe / inbetween / do not care. In my limited experience, you will
      of course find all types in online flamewars, but the pro-Bush part
      seems smaller in absolute numbers and containing bigger proportion of
      outright cranks.

      There is an overview of various Czech polls I wasn't even aware of at
      http://stealthisurl.blogspot.com/2004/11/of-course-hell-lose-
      electoral-college.html

      --
      Jan Vanek jr.