23124Job: mobile phones

  • Tropen
    Jul 6, 2004
      Ahoj!

      Ma-li nejaky proofreader zajem o spolupraci s britskou firmou, at se prosim
      ozve off-list. Prace je k dispozici okamzite.
      Podmínka - praxe v oblasti.

      Podrobnosti:
      We are involved in a long term project concerning the translation of mobile
      phone materials, and one of the languages is Czech.
      There are several conditions attached to this project:
      We will want you to invoice us on a monthly basis, with no minimum charges
      because we have undertaken not to charge any to the customer. In any month
      there are likely to be several jobs which I would like you to add together
      and invoice at the end of each month.

      If the translation is less than 2500 words we have to return it wthin four
      days. This is generally the case. The one that we are ready to send out at
      the moment is about 1,800 words.

      Zprostredkuju pouze kontakt, vyjednavani o cenach se me netyka.

      Tropen
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic