22239Re: [Czechlist] Re: Agency: ALS

  • Michael Grant
    Jun 1, 2004
      On Jun 1, 2004, at 8:27 AM, jsyeaton wrote:

      > I checked the ATA listing for ALS International (it's public - you
      > don't need to be a member - www.atanet.org), and they aren't
      > listed. This doesn't mean there's a problem, but I always feel
      > better when I find someone new listed there.

      Is this Antiquariat Literary Services in Reston, VA? They're
      solid--I've been working with them for years. But their payment cycle
      is all over the map--many times they pay early, but occasionally
      something gets lost until you remind them of it. The average payment
      lag through the end of last year has been 83 days, but it's mostly a
      single incident (involving a very small amount) that throws off the
      average. Just give them a friendly reminder and I'm sure you'll be OK.

      Michael

      --
      "All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty
      recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but

      - T.E. Lawrence
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic